Interview with model car builder Hobby paint


I am proud to share with all of you, this short interview with man whose models share his passion for model cars built.  Find why his  pictures speak louder than words. Ladies and gentlemen meet Arnaud (Hobby  Paint) and enjoy, surely I did.


Please tell us something about yourself?
My name is Arnaud (Arnau) and I live in Touraine (France)


You're making little masterpieces, that's for sure! How did it all begin?
Everything started before ten years when I watched magazines.

How you decide what it's going to be  next model to build?
Felling is everything.


I suppose that each model brings a new experience, which model was the hardest to built , and with which you are most proud of?
My favorite models are Porsche (RS, RSR or Carrera). I love too rally and vintage F1 models.

How long does it take to make one model?
I don’t count.

I believe there are many interested customers who would buy your models, do you sell them?
      I rarely sell



What would be your advice for beginners who one day want to build models such as yours?
For good model you need a lot of passion, time and good photos.

How you choose models for your collection?
Just feeling

At the end, can you share images  of your work or your collection?

      Yes of course







Interview with model car builder Hobby paint Interview with model car builder Hobby paint Reviewed by Racing stories 43 on 8:39 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.